Panaromic Ladakh - Delhi To Srinagar
Panaromic Ladakh - Delhi To Srinagar Journey Itinerary
Trek Basic Info
11 Night / 12 Days
- 58,500 PP (4 Person - 1 Car)
- 54,500 PP (6 Person - 1 Car)
- 52,000 PP (10-12 Person - 1 Tempo)
- *PP - Per Person
- 2 Night Manali
- 1 Night Jispa/Sarchu
- 3 Night Leh
- 2 Night Nubra Valley
- 1 Night Pangoge Lake
- 1 Night Kargil
- 1 Night Srinagar (Kashmir)
- Day 1 : Early morning flight to Delhi / Chandigarh. Pick up from Delhi/ Chandigarh airport. Head to Manali via Chandigarh. Reach Manali in 12 / 9 hrs approx. Overnight at Manali Hotel.
- Day 2 : Afternoon would be spent exploring market of Manali. One can also do river rafting at Kullu (self). Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 3 : Early morning after breakfast we head to Ladakh crossing Rohtang Pass , we reach Lahual valley, Overnight at Jispa Swiss tent.
- Day 4 : Early morning we move to Leh crossing Zing zing bar - Baralacha pass - Suraj vishal taal - Pang - Tanglang la (second highest motorable pass). Overnight at Leh hotel.
- Day 5 : This is a leisure day. We explore the Leh city Visit Shanti stupa, Leh Palace, Hall of fame. Aftenoon would be spend in explore the leh market. Overnight at leh.
- Day 6 : Today we head to Khardungla Pass (world's highest motorable pass) via South Pullu. Visit Diskit Monestary. Overnight at Nubra Valley hotel.
- Day 7: After breakfast leave for apricot village of Turtuk (80kms). After lunch return back to Sand Dunes in Hunder for camel ride. Overnight at Nubra Valley hotel.
- Day 8: Next day we head to Pangong Lake along the Shyok river via Durbug. Overnight at Pangong.
- Day 9: After breakfast leave for Leh via Hemis monestary and Shey Palace. Also visit famous Rancho's school. Night in leh.
- Day 10: Early morning we make a return journey to Kargil, enroute we visit Lamayuru monastery and Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathir Saheb, Zanskar and Indus river confluence. Visit Moonland, Rock en carved Maitreya Buddha Statue at Mulbekh The overnight halt at Kargil.
- Day 11: Today we crossing Zozila Pass we would reach Sonmarg enroute before crossing Zozila visit at Kargil War Memorial Hall in Kargil. Overnight at Srinagar.
- Day 12: After breakfast leave for airport. And back home with sweet memories of Leh Ladakh.