Hampta Pass Trek
Hampta Pass - Himachal Pradesh Trek
Trek Basic Info
Easy to Moderate
10,800 Per Person
5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) Applicable
- Day 1 : Manali To Chika Via Jobra | Walk Through Forest Cover
- Day 2 : Chika To Balu Ka Ghera | Stay At A Beautiful Campsite
- Day 3 : Balu Ka Ghera To Shea Goru | Panoramic Mountain Views
- Day 4 : Shea Goru To Chatru And Drive To Chandratal | Bask In the Serenity Of The Lake
- Day 5 : Chatru To Manali | Bid Adieu To The Mountains
Things to carry while travelling
- Photo ID proof
- Four pair of warm and dry clothes.
- Good quality hiking Shoes
- Waterproof rucksack
- Three sets of dry clothes
- One pair of warm clothes.
- Woollen clothing: Jacket (at least 2 pair), Gloves, Raincoat, Thermals
- 2 waterproof tracksuit/Trousers
- Bath towel and napkin
- 3-4 Pair of Cotton socks
- Water bag/Water bottle (not plastic bottle)
- Torch (with extra batteries)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Day pack
- Sanitary requisites: Bath soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo etc.
- Binoculars and camera are optional (with charger).
- Above mentioned items should preferably be packed in a rucksack that is easier to carry. Please do not bring plastic/polythene bags or any disposable items, ornaments and other valuables.