Kedarkantha - Uttarakhand Trek
Trek Basic Info
Easy to Moderate
11,100 Per Person
5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) Applicable
November, December, January, February, March
- Day 1 : Arrival at Sankri
- Day 2 : Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab
- Day 3 : Juda-ka-Talab to Kedarkantha Base
- Day 4 : Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak; descend to Hargaon camp
- Day 5 : Hargaon camp to Sankri
- Day 6 : Departure day (Sankri to Dehradun)
Things to carry while travelling
- Photo ID proof
- Four pair of warm and dry clothes.
- Good quality hiking Shoes
- Waterproof rucksack
- Three sets of dry clothes
- One pair of warm clothes.
- Woollen clothing: Jacket (at least 2 pair), Gloves, Raincoat, Thermals
- 2 waterproof tracksuit/Trousers
- Bath towel and napkin
- 3-4 Pair of Cotton socks
- Water bag/Water bottle (not plastic bottle)
- Torch (with extra batteries)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Day pack
- Sanitary requisites: Bath soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo etc.
- Binoculars and camera are optional (with charger).
- Above mentioned items should preferably be packed in a rucksack that is easier to carry. Please do not bring plastic/polythene bags or any disposable items, ornaments and other valuables.